Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 7/8] nftw portability

From: Dean Roehrich
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 7/8] nftw portability
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:02:20 -0500

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 04:39:01PM +0100, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
> Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> >How about nuking nftw instead, and implementing the few lines of useful
> >code that it performs by hand?
>
> Okay, that sounds much easier.  Actually, I think I already wrote that
> code for libltdl, so I'll see if I can cannibalise it now :-D

Check Joe's patches first.  I know he did something in this area.  Maybe this
work is already done?

He has these touching backup-files.c, and most of them are specific to
ftw/nftw issues:

http://zeroj.hda0.net/quilt-patches/backup-files-touchup.diff
http://zeroj.hda0.net/quilt-patches/import_alt_ftw.diff
http://zeroj.hda0.net/quilt-patches/mingw-backup-files.diff
http://zeroj.hda0.net/quilt-patches/sun-backup-files.diff

and it looks like some others covering tests for this stuff.

How do you keep all of this straight, Joe? :)

Dean