Re: [Quilt-dev] fix patch version check in configure.ac

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] fix patch version check in configure.ac
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:08:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi Andreas,

On 2005-01-26, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> > regarding to quotes, we have variety of quoting style:
> > (...)
>
> I think we can remove all such quoting. Jean, would you maybe like to
> look into this while updating French?

Call me a knitpicker, but this isn't a translation issue. We should
respect the original quotes when translating. If we decide that the
quotes shouldn't be there, let's remove them in the scripts, then
update all the translations accordingly.

Anyway, let's postpone such a tree-wide change for now. It's really not
worth delaying the imminent release.

Thanks,