[Quilt-dev] Tru64 and OSX patches

From: John Vandenberg
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Tru64 and OSX patches
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:33:23 +1100

Hi everyone,

Here are a few more patches that I needed to build and test quilt on
Tru64, OS X, and of lesser importance, MinGW.

http://zeroj.hda0.net/quilt-20060130/series.php

The getopt patch is the most important of these, as it affects all
platforms that don't have a native getopt.  I haven't been able to
complete the new mail test case on either platform due to uniq -D,
date --rfc-822, and other miscellaneous issues.

The configure process on Windows now works out of the box, and I am
using mingw32-make-3.80 to build, which is a different beast to the
MSYS make in that it tries to CreateProcess ( .. "/bin/find" ..), and
fails.  Thankfully it is possible to build the minimal components in
order to run "./configure ; make check " .  Using the last two patches
in that series, about half of quilt is working on windows.

--
John