Re: [Quilt-dev] Re: ftw removed; emacs mode; translations; ready for 0.4

From: John Vandenberg
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Re: ftw removed; emacs mode; translations; ready for 0.43?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:54:34 +1100

Hi everyone,

On 02/02/06, Jean Delvare <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> [Andreas Grünbacher]
> > Okay, thanks to all who helped getting 0.43 ready.
>
> My pleasure :)
>
> > I have bumped the version number, and tagged the cvs (tag name: VER_0_43).
>
> So now we just have to package and announce it?

I have found a few minor issues today ..

* configure.ac uses grep -q instead of $GREP -q in the patch check.
* There is no checks in place to prevent Sun diff from being used.

The attached patch addresses those two.

* Solaris /usr/xpg4/bin/awk fails in mail.in.

Instead of introducing change at this stage, can we simply remove the
recommendation from the configure output?

--
John