Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.65 coming soon

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.65 coming soon
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 09:23:27 +0100

Hi Holger,

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 19:54:54 +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Jean Delvare <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Holger, Sergey, do you think you will be able to provide a final
> > translation update for version 0.65 soon?
>
> Where to find the new po files?
> The de.po in git repo is still 100% translated.

Assuming you have gettext installed:

$ git pull
$ ./configure
$ make

Of course I can push untranslated files to the git repository, and push
again when you provide the translation, but this doubles the commit
history of the translation files, so I thought we could avoid it. But
if it makes your work harder, I'll push the untranslated files now,
sorry for the inconvenience.

SUSE L3 Support