Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.65 coming soon

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.65 coming soon
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:00:20 +0100

Hi,

Jean Delvare <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 19:54:54 +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Jean Delvare <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > Holger, Sergey, do you think you will be able to provide a final
> > > translation update for version 0.65 soon?
> >
> > Where to find the new po files?
> > The de.po in git repo is still 100% translated.
>
> Assuming you have gettext installed:
>
> $ git pull
> $ ./configure
> $ make
>
> Of course I can push untranslated files to the git repository, and push
> again when you provide the translation, but this doubles the commit
> history of the translation files, so I thought we could avoid it. But
> if it makes your work harder, I'll push the untranslated files now,
> sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm also sorry for this.

Since I am only a translator, but not a developer, I didn't know how to
update the po here locally.

"make updatepo" is common to me, but did not work with quilt.

I looked for a README.translators or something like that, to guide me how
to update po file. But I didn't find anything like that.

Sorry again
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .