[RP] While OT, Australia anyone? (was Xft: A concession)

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] While OT, Australia anyone? (was Xft: A concession)
Date: Mon Apr 28 06:35:21 2003

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 08:42:01AM -0400, Casey Allen Shobe wrote:
> Eww, debian, but better than DedRat certainly.  The way of the jedi lies in
> linux from scratch :).

Nah! Not until long life as Yoda I get, choose linux from scratch I will.

While we're gliding off topic...

It seems I'll leave Europe for a while and spend a couple of months down
under. Most of my time will be spent at Callaghan Campus in Newcastle,
but there will be time for some travel as well.

I know i've seen a couple of addresses ending in .au posting to this
list, so I'm taking an opportunity to ask if anyone feel like helping me
getting a nice stay there?

Anyone feeling like meeting a european rp user or does anyone just have any
tips on what a unix nerd shouldn't miss while in Oz?

Mailing answers to me off list is problary the best way to answer of
course.
--
/Martin