Re: [RP] neat trick

From: John Meacham
Subject: Re: [RP] neat trick
Date: Mon Apr 28 23:30:02 2003

this is one of the 'freedesktop.org' standards.

search the x desktop groups mailing list for 'application start
notification'. it should be possible to use it to bring windows into the
appropriate frames when started.

there are quite a few standards there which would be useful for
ratpoison to implement when it makes sense.
        John

John Meacham - California Institute of Technology, Alum. - address@hidden