Outstanding rp issue (Was: [RP] 1.4 Release Date / Roadmap?)

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Outstanding rp issue (Was: [RP] 1.4 Release Date / Roadmap?)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:37:20 +0100

Shawn Betts @ 2006-01-10 (Tuesday), 21:53 (-0500)
> Does anyone have any outstanding issues they wanna raise that would
> stop 1.4?

Could you please apply the numberbug patch that fixes the last occurance
of incorrect numbers of announced windows?

http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/Patches
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ratpoison-devel/2006-01/msg00015.html

I've been running my ratpoisons patched since 2005-04-19, so I think the
patch is polished enough now. Since yesterday, the patch is even applied
to the Debian package. Having the bug zapped in upstream source as well
wouldn't hurt.
--
/Martin