Re: Outstanding rp issue (Was: [RP] 1.4 Release Date / Roadmap?)

From: Aaron Griffin
Subject: Re: Outstanding rp issue (Was: [RP] 1.4 Release Date / Roadmap?)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:49:00 -0600

On 1/11/06, Martin Samuelsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been running my ratpoisons patched since 2005-04-19, so I think the
> patch is polished enough now. Since yesterday, the patch is even applied
> to the Debian package. Having the bug zapped in upstream source as well
> wouldn't hurt.

Yeah, I've been running stock 1.4.0b4 for a few months (dunno - 3, 4,
5?), and have never had an issue that wasn't related to a stupid
config issue (for instance, xorg7 caused some color/font issues, and
my Print key no longer works, but that's an xkb setting I need to muck
with).

So, as far as I'm concerned, it's good to go.