Re: [RP] problem binding "Print Screen" key

From: Aaron Griffin
Subject: Re: [RP] problem binding "Print Screen" key
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:54:52 -0600

On 1/16/06, Miernik <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:56:15AM -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> > I *thought* this may have to do with xorg7 and the xkb changes, but I
> > may be wrong - are you using xorg7?
>
> X Window System Version 6.9.0

Hmmm, I though 6.9 was almost identical to 7.0, just not auto-tooled....

So we may be in the same boat here.  It was working 100% fine for me
until I switch to the new xorg.  I've rebuilt ratpoison since then
with no luck.

Does anyone have the Print key bound in the Top keymap _and_ is
runnign xorg 6.9/7.0 ?