[rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-Backup always fails

From: Robert Tafner
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-Backup always fails
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:59:40 +0100

Hi everybody,

since some time our backup-script always crashes. The script
itself looks as following:

//--------------------------------------------------------------
script.txt

When starting the script it gives me this output:

output.txt
//--------------------------------------------------------------

It's strange but if I comment out everything but the folder /etc
the backup works quite normal.

If I start it with for example /public it crashes. Another
strange fact is, that the system partition seems to be full after
the backup crash. Compare the two outputs of 'df -l'.

Can anybody help me???

thanks in advance

Robert

--