Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup cleint for windows 32

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup cleint for windows 32
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:50:00 +1100

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
To ease use and circumvent the first bloody steps and noses
i modifed the bat a bit:

great stuff, I was waiting for a batch guru to make it nicer.
I will see if I can add the updates and make a new setup.exe.
although its easy for anyone on windows to do it, the iss file is included and you just need a copy of inno setup.

dave