replacementforms-discuss

Re: [Oracle Forms replacement] Is this project dead?

From: Jaroslaw Staniek
Subject: Re: [Oracle Forms replacement] Is this project dead?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:16:56 +0200

On 29 April 2010 11:00, Colin Parr <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm assuming this project is dead as haven't seen any activity and the
> archives 404.
>
> Is this correct?
>
> Does anyone have the project charter/objectives or similar?  Have there
> been any design decisions or approach documented?

Hi
I can only speak about Kexi. It's active project and some of the
deliverables, e.g. forms seem to be in par with the
oracle-forms-replacement idea. We have forthcoming release, long term
planning, etc.

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedules
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KOffice/2.2/Feature_Plan#Kexi
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Kexi/TODOs