replacementforms-discuss

Re: [Oracle Forms replacement] Is this project dead?

From: Thomas Graf
Subject: Re: [Oracle Forms replacement] Is this project dead?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:21:23 +0100

Hi,

As part of a software migration project, we have developed a few years ago a translator from PL/SQL, SQL*Forms and SQL*Reports Version 3 to JVM byte code. It can also produce Java source code with embedded SQL statements. The source code can be found here:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/tanit/
It is a bit outdated, as we have finished the migration two years ago (around 1.5 million loc translated), but could be used as starting point for further developments. We would be willing to contribute some resources for such a project.

Best regards,
Thomas