rule-list

[Rule-list] Joining group

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: [Rule-list] Joining group
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:37:45 -0600

Hi, everyone!

Just joined the team. Short on time and resources but will *at least* keep up with the mailing list. Unable to really help develop (also short on experience and knowledge) but will at least help with testing and suggestions.

Have borrowed a 486 (33?) with 8MB RAM, I think a 200MB disk, and an Ethernet card, on which to test at will. Will provide more exact details if needed/requested.

Am I correct in thinking that the RULE installer allows for net installs, or is it just local media?

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden