rule-list

[Rule-list] 486 not 386

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: [Rule-list] 486 not 386
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 12:10:40 -0700

Hi all.

Just want to point out that after looking at the install log, I realized that I am using a 486 cpu instead of a 386 cpu as I have thought. I hope that I didn't disappoint anybody.

It turns out that I had a 386 in here before, but switched mother boards with another old computer, and then had forgotten about it. I'd be willing to try out the 386 but it would be useless to try, because we can't even get the 486 working.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong