rule-list

Re: [RULE] Structure of slinky filesystem/bin folder

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [RULE] Structure of slinky filesystem/bin folder
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:13:30 +0100

Marco,
I used slinky-v0.3.96 to install RedHat 9 on deepthought, the server that is hosting the test site. But that required me to finish the process by downloading relevant update RPMs from a RedHat mirror, as well as initializing the RAID array by hand. So what would be useful would be an already "up2date" RULE-based RH9 installer, all on a single CD. In other words, a bootable CD that included the RULE installer and all of the needed RPMs all on the same disk, yes? Do you know what your target system for the installation is?

In other news, I am making my final comments on my previously-promised report on SPIP. It has gotten rather long, so I am going to put it on the server and then post the link to the mailing list shortly.

CDR