Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah mailing lists moderation

From: Yavor Doganov
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:09:43 +0200

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 08:05:02PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Just to know - who (besides me) is approving / moderation the Savannah
> mailing lists?

Not me, but I can volunteer in case there is nobody more suitable than
me (I admit that it is strange to do zero Savannah work as in my case
and moderate a Savannah list).

> It's a shame there's no way to tell this in Mailman ;)

How come?  I have marked RMS as allowed to post to trans-coord-discuss,
and he's not subscribed (likewise you are marked as allowed to post
too).  You only moderate the first message from such a person.