Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah mailing lists moderation

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:31:33 +0100

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 05:48:13PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
>     If you've got the time, I'd be glad you did it.
>
> No problem, I will add them to my daily rounds.

Hi,

I'm not sure what you were refering to ("daily rounds"), so let's
quote the full conversation:
<<<<<
>     I wouldn't mind resetting the list of admins to people who
>     actually look at it. We should send mail to the former admins
>     for politeness. They still have the siteadmin password anyway,
>     so this does not prevent them access otherwise, should they need
>     it.
>
> Which, I guess, you want to do yourself.  Unless you want me to help in
> my capacity as a sometime-savannah-helper (as opposed to my
> listhelper-moderate capacity); I'm glad to.

If you've got the time, I'd be glad you did it.

So I was refering to "update the mailing list owners and send a mail
to people who are evicted". I sound like you understood "moderate the
lists", which I didn't want.

Let's clear misunderstandings, so we can start from a clean basis:
don't do anything on any Savannah mailing lists, I'll take care of it
and then document it.

--
Sylvain