Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah mailing lists moderation

From: Karl Berry
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:32:29 -0600

    Please don't check the private lists,

They are off the listhelper-moderate list of lists now.

    burden it is to moderate them, and decide whether it's necessary to
    install 'listhelper' on it.

Well, it's only a couple lists, so manually deleting the daily spam is
not exactly infeasible.  I have other lists where listhelper doesn't
work for unknown reasons that get a lot more.

    I wouldn't mind resetting the list of admins to people who actually

Which, I guess, you want to do yourself.  Unless you want me to help in
my capacity as a sometime-savannah-helper (as opposed to my
listhelper-moderate capacity); I'm glad to.

karl