Re: [Savannah-hackers] mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:07:27 +0100

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 01:51:10PM +0200, Guillaume Morin wrote:
> I do not think it is the explanation, it has always works for me with my
> GNU address and my regular address (address@hidden) which has
> nothing to do with the GNU. I really do not understand how such weird
> things could happen.

Could you please check that again (I mean, whether you can still subscribe
address@hidden to a list)?
Keep in mind that when you came back from your
vacation I had applied a patch to exim.conf to make it accept the subscription
reply, even if the Reply-To field was wrong. Now that the patch has been
removed, the subscription will only work if the Reply-To field is right.

Cheers,
Jaime