Re: [Savannah-hackers] mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:22:02 +0200

Dans un message du 01 aoû à 13:07, Jaime E . Villate écrivait :
> Could you please check that again (I mean, whether you can still subscribe
> address@hidden to a list)?

Just did:

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:19:13 -0400

Libreenfete-annonces -- confirmation of subscription -- request 843289

We have received a request from 62.4.22.234 for subscription of your
email address, <address@hidden>, to the

-----

As you see, it still works.

> Keep in mind that when you came back from your
> vacation I had applied a patch to exim.conf to make it accept the
> subscription reply, even if the Reply-To field was wrong.

I know. But since I've implemented this, I made some test 2 weeks before
my vacation and the messages were good. Loic reported that very problem
just before I leave and I could not reproduce it.
It has always worked for me.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Et si je suis bien que si j'ai bu, tant pis (Cornu)