Re: [Savannah-hackers] mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:34:40 +0200

Dans un message du 01 aoû à 14:27, Joel N. Weber II écrivait :

> This works perfectly well for address@hidden too, which is a
> perfectly non-GNU address.
>
> I've also tried putting in subscribe requests via both the web
> interface and the mail interface.
>
> Unless someone can tell me how to reproduce the problem, I'm having a
> hard time seeing it being worth doing furth

I do not know if you've seen my mail. But I've exactly the same problem.
I cannot reproduce it with any email adresses, but the problem still
happens to some people. It is _very_ weird.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Linux is user friendly. Linux is not idiot friendly
                   If you don't understand that, use Windows