Re: [Savannah-hackers] Classpath does not appear in project list

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Classpath does not appear in project list
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 21:47:58 +0100

>>> Loic Dachary <address@hidden> 16-Jul-01 9:54:21 PM >>>

   Classpath had its own special way to update
   the web from the CVS tree, before Savannah
   existed, before www.gnu.org switched to CVS.
   This is why I did not associated classpath with the
   corresponding CVS directory when I moved
   www.gnu.org in CVS : to avoid conflicts with the
   existing script and existing habits. If you or the
   developers of classpath want to change the situation,
   just drop a mail in savannah-hackers.

Loic (and anyone else interested):

Brian and Paul (Classpath maintainers) have requested that Classpath
be made a "normal" project.

I don't know how to fix the webcvs stuff. Can you do this for us
please?

Nic Ferrier