[Savannah-hackers] [ 100348 ] syncmail not working..

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100348 ] syncmail not working..
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:17:10 -0500

Support Request #100348, was updated on 2002-Jan-24 14:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100348&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: villate
Date: 2002-Jan-28 14:17

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.1; Linux)

Please don't use syncmail in Savannah. The syncmail method
described in Savannah's manual
(http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html) does not work (I
will correct the manual in a few minutes).
Instead of syncmail, use "commitinfo" + "log_accum" which
is what other projects in Savannah use. You can find
documentation on the use of commitinfo + log_accum in the
same manual (ttp://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html), in a
section centitled "Sources CVS repositories".

By: gmorin