Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of story server

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of story server
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:04:45 +0000

We'd like to take a look at your source code (you can send me a tarball by
e-mail) mainly to see if you are applying the GPL correctly. Since you use
Java, your project should not depend on Java 1.3/Swing which are proprietary;
it should work with one of the free implementations of Java available
(please read http://www.gnu.org/software/java/)

You will have to register your project again, giving a URL to the sourcecode
or saying that you have sent me a tarball.

Regards,
Jaime