[Savannah-hackers] [ 100914 ] A way to hide your email address?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100914 ] A way to hide your email address?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 04:22:10 -0400

Support Request #100914, was updated on 2002-May-15 00:55
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100914&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-May-15 10:22

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.1 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-4 i686 ; fr_FR)

Hum, in fact you want to receive mail only from registered
users ?

I dont think this is really a good idea but we can provide
this option.

I will try to do it soon.

By: nospam