[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o f Porgrama Administrativo para Pequeñas Or
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:39:46 +0100

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 03:51:17PM -0300, John Lenton wrote:
> I've resubmitted the project; I hope this time it meets with
> whatever unwritten requirements are current.

We think that all requirements are clearly written in the registration pages;
in particular the need to provide a detailed and accurate description of the
project is clearly stated in the page where the user fills in the description.
If you feel that we are using unwritten requirements, please tell us
specifically what requirements you mean and we will try to correct the
registration pages.

Regards,
Jaime