[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o f Porgrama Administrativo para Pequeñas Or
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:37:49 +0100

OK, you've got a point. The registration pages should explicitely say that
Savannah's official language is English. We thought it was obvious: when you
are asked questions in English in a form it seems obvious that you should
answer in English, but I will put a note in the first registration step to
remind users that there is only one official language at this time.

Regarding the fact that the approval is made by humans, I do not see why that
has to be said explicitely; even if we decide to automate the approval system
tomorrow, we will still expect users to answer all questions in the
registration form. I think your confusion came from the fact that you thought
there was no approval procedure at all: once you clicked the register button,
your project would show up in Savannah and you could then change the project
details later on.

Regards,
Jaime