[Savannah-hackers] ssh devel access problems to sorcerer Savannah projec

From: Eric Schabell
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] ssh devel access problems to sorcerer Savannah project...
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:51:41 +0200

I have followed the instructions to access our project repostitory on
savannah, I want to checkout the source tree and then import a directory
that has been setup for me. My setup has gone as follows:

1. running OpenSSH_3.1p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090603f.

2. key-gen -t rsa (also tried -t dsa) gave me id_rsa and id_rsa.pub in
   my users ssh dir.

3. copied my public key into the account area of my savannah login.

4. Waited until cron had uploaded the changes.

5. added a file called ~/.ssh/config with line "Protocol 1,2" (have also
   tried it with "Protocol 1" but no difference).

6. set | grep CVS lists:
                                CVS_RSH=ssh

7. entered the co command as follows:

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/sorcerer/ co    \
sorcerer

What I get as a response is:

address@hidden's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
address@hidden's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
address@hidden's password:
Permission denied.
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

I shouldn't get any password request but I do...

Any ideas?

Eric