[Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh devel access problems to sorcerer Savannah pr

From: Eric Schabell
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh devel access problems to sorcerer Savannah project...
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:35:38 +0200

Ok, the commandline and reaction:

 17:31:15 @ CP235706-A > cvs -t -z3
address@hidden:/cvsroot/sorcerer/ co sorcerer
 -> main loop with
address@hidden:/cvsroot/sorcerer/
 -> Starting server: ssh subversions.gnu.org -l ericschabell cvs server
address@hidden's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
address@hidden's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
address@hidden's password:
Permission denied.
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)
 -> Lock_Cleanup()

PS. You mentioned the id_rsa should be in authorized keys in savannah? I
have my public key (id_rsa.pub) in savanah...

Thanks for the help,
Eric