[Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh devel access problems to sorcerer Savannah pr

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh devel access problems to sorcerer Savannah project...
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:24:34 +0100

In the cvs command include a -t option (right after cvs) to get more
details on what's going on and send us the output.

You should see that cvs looks for ~/.ssh/id_rsa
and tries to compare it with ~/.ssh/authorized_keys in Savannah. If the
comparison fails, it then asks for a password and tries to do a regular login,
which will fail

Regards,
Jaime