Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hosted Projects web software used

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hosted Projects web software used
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:56:56 +0200

You are talking about the search module?

Well this is part of savannah, a fork of sourceforge. You can take a look at the savannah sourcecode at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=savannah

Regards,

Le mar 02 jui 2002 à 23h57, "Albrant, Jeremiah M." a écrit :
Greetings,
I was wondering if you could tell me what software you are using to
run your
"hosted projects" portion of your website?  I am currently developing
similar website of my own and researching possibilities.

Thank you for your time,
-Jeremiah Albrant