Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: assigning bugs to someone without giving him

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: assigning bugs to someone without giving him cvs commit rights
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:56:06 +0100 (CET)

> > I'll volunteer to add the feature that we need.  Does this help?
>
> That is an option.
>
> Also an option is to let him checkout the sources anonymously, and let
> him send patches.  This is the way to do it imho.

But (in order to avoid people getting uphappy with how Rhys runs the
project) we need to be able to let him use the bug tracker just like
other dotgnu-pnet developers.

I still think that adding a per-project-membert "has cvs commit
rights" flag (with a default of "yes") will probably the easiest
solution.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/