[Savannah-hackers] Re: assigning bugs to someone without giving him cvs

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: assigning bugs to someone without giving him cvs commit rights
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:07:14 +0100 (CET)

I had written:

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> replied:

> Ok. I understand your concerns.
>
>  As I plan to rework a lot in this part in the next week (already
> begun, but I've lot of work at University currently), I'll add this at
> the same moment.
>
> Can you wait?

If you can get this done before the end of next week, that'll be early
enough for the needs of the DotGNU project (and Rhys and I will be
forever grateful for your help :-) ... I wouldn't want to wait much
longer than that though if at all possible.

Warm greetings,
Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/