Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:39:30 -0400

On Saturday 24 July 2004 02:59 pm, Robert D. Russell wrote:
> Dear Sylvain:
>
> We submitted our original project registration on 17 April
> for a project entitled FKT: Fast Kernel Tracing.
> We have not submitted it elsewhere, and would very much
> appreciate it if you would still consider it for
> savannah.org.
>
> Best,
> Bob Russell

We noticed that the essential patches you include in your project are not
claimed to be under the GPL (they are missing the header).  If you could
please add the GPL header to them, repackage your project, and send us an
updated URL, your project will be accepted.  Until then your project will
remain pending.

For your reference, the follow directories contain these patches:

        linux-patches-2.4.21/
        linux-patches-2.4.25/
        linux-patches-2.6.3/
        linux-patches-2.6.4/