Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savan

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:14:43 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Bruno Pelaia,

Can you provide use with an URL to download the source code? or can
you send it to my e-mail (address@hidden)?

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.