Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savan

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:00:59 -0300

Bruno Pelaia <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bruno,

> The project name is the same, the homepage on sourceforge.net is
> http://pfladmin.sourceforge.net/.
> On SF it is not possible to remove projects, but the homepage will
> redirect users to savannah and savannah will be the only development
> platform.

I reviewed your source code and it's ok.

There's a way that you can 'close' the project and it's marked it as
'inactive'. This is a 'procedure for projects relocation', there's more
information about it in Admin/Removal, in your project summary
page. You can see more information here:

  http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=14041&group_id=1#project

I'll check if your project was marked as relocated or not in a few
days, meanwhile I have approved your project. You will receive an
automated e-mail containing detailed information about the approval.