Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savan

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:52:51 -0300

Bruno Pelaia <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bruno Pelaia,

>> You have the Copyright and License notices missing in schema/jamm.schema,
>> fix this too.
> I didn't modified LDAP schema becouse their are not mine, they are
> distributed to simplify users life. Well ... it's done. I'll write
> authors too.

Did you write to the authors of these schema files ?, we should wait
for answer from them. I didn't find a place to know if these files are
under public domain or under what license are, if you have more
information about this please provide us with an URL or send it by
email with Cc to address@hidden

>> If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
>> us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
>> will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.
> The updated tarball is at http://www.pelaia.net/pfladmin.savannah.tar.gz

I reviewed your new tarball and all files are ok with the exception of
the files under schema/.