Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savan

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:08:30 -0300

Bruno Pelaia <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bruno Pelaia,

I reviewed your source code, and you are using the License Notices of
the GNU FDL, you should use the GNU GPL License Notices. Related to
the Copyright Notices you should use '(C)' instead '(c)', fix this and
the word is 'Copyright' not 'Copyleft'. You have the Copyright and
License notices missing in schema/jamm.schema, fix this too. In order
to learn more about the GNU GPL consider to read the GNU GPL Howto here:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

To avoid confusions about how to apply a proper Copyright and License
Notices consider to read these two URLs:

   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,