Re: [Savannah-help-public] Access to Savannah thru http?

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Access to Savannah thru http?
Date: 12 Feb 2005 12:31:40 -0500

%% Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

  sb> The problem could be solved by adding another network
  sb> interface. However, indepently of the load caused by the
  sb> tunnelling, I do not think this approach can be used in the long
  sb> run: if anytime we add a service (eg GNU Arch or SVN) we need to
  sb> add another interface to redirect from port 80, we'll end up soon
  sb> with a large amoung of network interfaces plugged into Savannah.

You could make it a virtual interface.  That's extremely simple to do; I
do it all the time to allow different HTTPS addresses with different
SSL certificates to be hosted by the same Apache server.