[savannah-help-public] [sr #108460] ease.js: git push --force

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108460] ease.js: git push --force
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 22:09:54 +0000

Update of sr #108460 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Yay!  Good to hear that everything is good now.  I removed the master.mistake
and website.mistake safety copies I made so that things should be all normal
now.

I may have come on a little strong.  Let me soften that up quite a bit.  I can
see you understand and have the right attitude.  That was all I needed to
hear.  Please don't get shy about doing things that need to be done pushing
commits and that kind of things for fear of messing something up.  Stuff
happens.  Everyone understands that and it isn't a big deal.  I have been on
the other end of things as recently as today when I seriously broke something
and needed a rescue!  We are all in this together.

So please keep up the good work and keep pushing updates and doing whatever
needs to be done.  Life is good!  If you need anything please feel free to
contact us either with a support request or with an email to
address@hidden either way.  Things only work when we all work
together.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108460>

  Message sent via/by Savannah