Re: [savannah-help-public] SSH Setup Not Working

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] SSH Setup Not Working
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:42:46 -0500

Hello,

> On Dec 18, 2016, at 02:07, Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I've been using anonymous git access for quite some time, but since I'm
> about to get commit access on a project, I'm attempting to get SSH access
> working.

Due to the current implementation of savannah, only users who have write-access
to a project (any project) are able to login with SSH .

You are currently not a member of any project on savannah, and thus your user
is rejected.

However,
I verified that your SSH key is installed properly and the fingerprint does
match.
Once you are added as a project member, you will be able to login with SSH.

regards,
 - assaf