Re: [Savannah-register-public] guile-cairo documentation license and sav

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] guile-cairo documentation license and savannah
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:15:36 -0400

      And it includes the 80+ pages of thoughtful text that Cairo folk
    have done; they know the library better than I do.

Can you find the names and addresses of the people who wrote this?
We need to ask them to allow GFDL use of that text.

The doc strings are not a good manual, so don't include them
in anything that is meant to be a manual.  You can include
them in a separate file or people can find them in the source.
Over time, we can get people to write a real manual for Cairo.

Could you remind me what Cairo is, and what larger project
(if any) it is part of?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation