[Savannah-register-public] [task #14971] Submission of EmacsConf

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14971] Submission of EmacsConf
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:15:15 -0400 (EDT)

> 1. Would that mean the mailing list etc would be on the nongnu.org Savannah
instead of gnu.org? I think that'd be a bit unfortunate, since e.g. our irc
channel is already "official", and ideally we'd be able to have that
throughout.

Then perhaps "www.gnu.org portion" would be a more adequate type; but you'll
have to speak to FSF's people like rms (not sysadmins) to approve it.

> I mean, we won't be using a CMS anymore,

Please note https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Content

Anyway, it would help if you describe your needs in more detail: what you are
going to host, what facilities you will need and how you plan to use them.

Do you actually need a dedicated Savannah group? Can't you use, say,
https://savannah.gnu.org/p/emacs ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14971>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/