[Savannah-register-public] [task #14971] Submission of EmacsConf

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14971] Submission of EmacsConf
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 15:03:51 -0400 (EDT)

> Aside from a mailing list, we need infra to host a wiki on emacsconf.org
(not sure if it can be handled using regular cvs web repos),

Savannah generally doesn't provide wiki, all people get is cvs web.

> ability to create git repositories on savannah,

New Git repositories are added to projects by Savannah admins on request from
packages.

> mediagoblin instance for hosting conference videos and media (similar to
that of LibrePlanet), and also integrating with civicrm's event module and
trustcommerce for handling RSVPing and purchase of tickets for the
conference.

I think Savannah can't help with these (maybe address@hidden).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14971>

  Message sent via Savannah