Re: Fwd: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: Fwd: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:25:00 -0500

* Rhys Ulerich had this to say on [10 Dec 2009, 08:55:23 -0600]:
> Hi Sadrul,
>
> Did you see this note from me come across the GNU screen mailing list?
>  It hasn't appeared yet in the archives, and I wonder if it's gotten
> swallowed somewhere.  I wanted to make sure the reported issue wasn't
> lost.

I didn't get the mail. I am not sure where/why it got zapped.

I am leaning towards saying 'not a bug' on this. With a horizontal split,
'focus left' or 'focus right' doesn't do anything either, and I think
that makes sense (note here that 'up/down/left/right' works as you would
expect it to with a complex grid-like layout).

Cheers,
Sadrul