Re: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm

From: Chris Jones
Subject: Re: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 10:58:52 -0500

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 03:37:04PM EST, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:
> * Chris Jones had this to say on [24 Dec 2009, 10:42:38 -0500]:

[..]

> Yes! I could reproduce the problem as well!

Yes sorry for this, er.. Xmas present.. all I could afford :-)

It made Vim all but unusable, looked like I had a blinking cursor that
was jumping all over the screen and had not clue where I was in the code
any more.

> I have checked in a fix (a6eea7b4d). Please try it and let me know how
> it works.

Great!

Got to wipe my git tree and clone it again, right?

I have to sleep for a couple hours but I should be able to send in my
feeback later today.

Much obliged.. great to get such timely response.

CJ