self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] progress SELF Dev

From: nair rajiv
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] progress SELF Dev
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:23:08 +0530

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Wouter Tebbens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering how the development is progressing.

One of the things I just observed is that the versions e had a couple
of days ago are not there anymore. In other words, if you go to the LO
below, you can see only one version, but not the whole tree.
http://testing.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/lessonsview?ssid=905
What has happened?

Please check this link Wouter:

http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/lessonsview?ssid=955

And then click on any of the lessons , you will be able to see the versions.
The lessons that are present in the link you specified don't have any versions that
is why you couldn't see any versions.

Secondly, how's the other activities in the authoring environment going,
i.e. Glossary, Tests, Bibliography, FAQ's, and the Bookshelf and organiser?

Thirdly, which part of the dataset of the current SELF.Beta has been
migrated? I'd like to know when we can have everything on the Testing
machine, see that it works sufficiently (and better than the current
Beta) and then make the decision to replace the SELF.BETA at the
production server (BSELFISH).

There are many people out there that would like to start seeing the
positive results and improvements to the platform so far!

Looking forward to your comments,

As of now we are working on the versioning of courses and  to upload images to
the system. The organizer we had earlier did not have a save or publish button,we
would have  it  this time  so  that  the  moment the user saves or publishes the
course a new version of the course will get created . Hoping to finish it by this weekend.

Wouter